- 10:30 am & 1:30 pm – Orientation to the Community Garden and Greenhouse by Holly Harris, Master Gardener.
- American Chemical Society testing food for fat, start and protein
- Hidden Harvest vegetable seeds giveaway
- Plant seeds to grow in the Greenhouse and later move to the Community Garden
- Exhibits by MSU Extension, nutrition experts and others
- Drawing for a free garden plot
- 2-3:00 pm Brittny Bauer, Food Scientist, presents Feeding the World: How Food Chemistry is Making a Difference in Developing Nations
Posted in Event